About JSON ValidatorJSON Validator is an online tool to validate JSON data. It validates you code and find errors and warnings that can be fixed. You can modify the code in the editor until the error/ warning is fixed. You can copy or save the modified/ fixed JSON data.
How to Validate JSON?
- To Validate your JSON data add/ copy and paste the JSON data into the input.
- You can also load the JSON data from the url by clicking the button or load the JSON data from the computer by clicking the button.
- Click the validation button to validate your JSON. You can modify the code and check for validation errors.
- Once validation check and fixes are done you can download the file by clicking the button
- Click button to copy to clipboard.